- Personal data we collect
- General use
- Legal Basis
- Data retention
- Data disclosure
- International transfers
- Updating data
- Security measures
- Cookie use by us
- Performance tracking
- Managing your cookie preferences
This Policy sets out the basis on which CBRE processes the personal data pertaining to the users whom access to the following webpage https://www.proptech.cbre.es (“Site”). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding how we handle personal data.
- Personal data we collect. We may collect and process the personal data you provide to CBRE when (i) you visit our Site, (ii) your application through the Platform or participation in the PropTech Challenge, (iii) when you contact with CBRE by using the phone number or email available in the Site, or (iv) when you provide any personal data in the blog available in the Site.
If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used, and that they have given their consent for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us to use it. The user holds harmless CBRE from any and all claims or responsibility arising out of the infringement of this clause. In any case, CBRE may carry out regular controls to verify this fact, and may adopt due diligence measures in accordance with the applicable law.
- General use. CBRE will use your personal data (i) for managing your application through the Platform or participation in the PropTech Challenge and, if you are the winner, for managing the delivery of the price; (ii) for you to access and use the Site; (iii) for responding to any requests sent by any user to CBRE; (iv) for adaptation our services to your needs and expectations and (v) for sending you newsletters by email related to our services, where you give us consent.
- Legal basis. Processing your personal data is necessary for (i) purposes which are in our legitimate interests, such as improving the quality of your experience when you interact in our Site and/or answering any queries sent by the users to CBRE; (ii) the performance of the contractual relationship between CBRE and the participants of the PropTech Challenge; (iii) complying with any applicable laws to which CBRE is subject to.
Moreover, CBRE will process your personal data based in your consent and may contact you by email with information about our services that might be of interest to you. In this regard, and the time that you provide your personal data to CBRE, you will be given the opportunity to indicate whether or not you allow us to use your personal data for marketing purposes. Withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal data for the provision of the rest of our services nor for the performance of the contractual relationship between CBRE and the participants of the PropTech Challenge. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications by clicking on the link provided in the relevant email, or by emailing us using the contact details provided below.
- Data retention. Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary, including after the termination of the PropTech Challenge, to ensure that CBRE is able to comply with its legal obligations.
- Data disclosure. Personal data may be disclosed to other companies within CBRE’s Group. Moreover, it may also be disclosed for the above purposes to any organizations that collaborate in the management and running of the Platform and PropTech Challenge.
- International transfers.
- Updating data. The user undertakes to notify CBRE immediately of any change in his/her personal data so that the information held in CBRE’s filing systems remains up-to-date at all times and does not contain any errors.
- Security measures. CBRE hereby informs the user that it has implemented the technical and organisational security measures required to ensure the security of his/her personal data and to safeguard it from unauthorised changes, loss, processing and/or access, having regard to the state of the technology, the nature of the data that is being stored, and the risks to which it is exposed, whether as the result of human action or the physical or natural environment.
- Rights. The user may at any time, on the terms and conditions laid down in the data protection legislation for the time being in force, revoke the authorization granted to process the data, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data, the right to data portability and the right to complain to a supervisory authority. The user may do so by contacting CBRE in writing, providing proof of identification, by sending an email to email@example.com
COOKIES POLICY – AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
What is a Cookie: A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your personal computer, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly. A cookie contains the name of the server it came from, the expiry of the cookie, and a value – usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies do not give access to nor damage your computer.
1.Cookie use by us
We use browser session cookies, which are temporary cookies that are erased from your device’s memory when you close your Internet browser or turn your computer off, and persistent cookies, which are stored on your device until they expire, unless you delete them before that time. We group browser cookies on our Site into three categories, which you can manage through our Cookie Preference Manager:
- Required cookies: These cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of this Site to function, such as identifying you as a valid user, ensuring that no one else can sign on simultaneously with your account from another computer and helping us serve you better based on your registration preferences. These cookies also allow you to select your cookie preferences.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze your use of the Site to evaluate and improve our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this Site. For example, providing us information about how our Site is used and helping us facilitate any promotions or surveys that we provide.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or allow you to post comments on our Site.
Main cookies we use:
Here’s a list of the main cookies we use, and what we use them for:
|Analytics||_utma||Used to record anonymous data about your visit.
The information is aggregated to our Google Analytics account. We do not share this data in any form.
|Analytics||_utmb||Same as above.||30 minutes|
|Analytics||_utmb||Same as above.||When you close your browser|
|Analytics||_utmz||Same as above.||6 months|
|Analytics||MF_user||This cookie establishes whether the user is a
returning or first-time visitor for the purpose of analytics. This is done
simply by a yes/no toggle – no further information about the user is stored.
|Analytics||_GA||Allows web analytics to identify unique users
across browsing sessions, but it cannot identify unique users across different browsers
|Analytics||_Gid||Allows web analytics to identify unique users
across browsing sessions, but it cannot identify unique users across different
browsers or devices.
|Identifies repeat visits from an anonymous
single user across CBRE websites.
|Performance||Adrum||Performance Cookie for technical monitoring of
the server load
|On session close|
|Performance||ASP.NET_SessionId||Collects and reports on aggregate non-identifiable information, which can then be used to report on the performance of the website and provide insights on how the site is currently used and how it can be improved.||1 year|
|User Login State||GRG_jwtToken||Identifies if a user is logged in to the CBRE Global Research Gateway. The Login is able to persist up to 90 days or on log out by the user.||90 days|
|User Login State||auth_id_token||Identifies a user is authenticated by Single Sign on and able to download CBRE Research||90 days|
Cookies are not used to store sensitive data:
The cookies we use do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, or your credit card data.
If you would like more information about the third party cookies on our website and to find out more about your choice to not have your information used by third parties, please contact us at PrivacyAdministrator@CBRE.com.
3.Managing your cookie preferences
Cookie preference manager:
You may restrict, block or delete the cookies from this Site at any time by changing the configuration of your browser. You can find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, at: www.allaboutcookies.org. In addition, while each browser has different settings and configurations, cookies settings can typically be adjusted in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. Your browser’s “Help” menu may provide additional information.
You may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at CBRE REAL ESTATE, S.A Paseo de la Castellana 202, planta 8, 28046 Madrid (Spain).